1. Information collected
- Registered Information: at the time you register to become a Member of Vietrade.com, you will be asked to complete a registration form that requires you to provide information such as name, address, phone/ fax number, email address and other personal information as well as business information.
- Publishing Information: if you submit any information to Vietrade.com to be published on the website, you are considered to have given consent to the publication of such information as they do not pertain to personal information.
- Buyer Information: we record and retain records of buying and browsing activities on our platform including but not limited to IP addresses, browsing patterns, buyer behavioral patterns, buyer contact details, buyer profiles, etc.
- Statistical Information: statistical information about the website and Users such as IP addresses, browser software, operating system, software and hardware attributes, unique visitors, etc. is also gathered.
- Marketing Information: we also gather information about our Users and potential users during trade shows, marketing events and other functions for follow up marketing purposes.
- Personal Information: our corporate Users may disclose personal data deliberately or inadvertently including without limitation to personal identifiers such as name, email addresses, telephone number, fax number and IP address of individuals in the course of using Vietrade.com.
2. Disclosure and sharing of personal information
- Vietrade.com might publish records of complaints and penalties, actions or proceedings against Members. We further reserve the right to disclose your collected information to relevant authorities where we have reason to believe that such disclosure is necessary.
- We also reserve the right to disclose collected information when we reasonably believe that such disclosure is required by law, regulation or administrative order of any court, governmental or regulatory authority.
- If we have reason to believe that a User is in breach of the Terms & Conditions or any other agreement, Vietrade.com reserves the right to make public or otherwise disclose such User's collected information in order to pursue our claim or prevent further damage to Vietrade.com or other Users.
3. Security measures
- Vietrade.com employ commercially reasonable security methods to prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy and ensure correct use of information.
- As a Registered User, your Registration Information and Publishing Information can be viewed and edited through your Account which is protected by Password. We recommend that you do not divulge your Password to anyone. Our personnel will never ask you for your Password in an unsolicited phone call or in an unsolicited e-mail. If you share a computer with others, you should not choose to save your log-in information (e.g., User ID and Password) on the computer. Remember to sign out of your Account and close your browser window when you have finished your session.
- No data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be perfectly secured. As a result, while we try to protect your information, no web site or company, including ourselves, can absolutely ensure or guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk.